Sunday, July 31, 2016

Quite Colourful Indeed by Rindge Leaphart

I recently came across Colourful Radio out of the UK, a true gem.  In my search for great international music, I discovered Colourful Radio.  The station plays what seems to be a heavy dose of US artists, but also music by artists out of the UK, the Caribbean, as well as other parts of Europe.  What I find quite interesting, is that a decent portion of the music by US artists are cuts that I am not familiar with.  It's as if they have found a treasure trove of B-side cuts that may have been overlooked by others.  Or it could just be, that I am not as up-to-date on Neo-Soul artists and cuts as I think I am. Either way, the music is great.  I have caught several interviews of artists that were thorough and well done.  Not cookie cutter interviews by any means.  The station is now a regular on my playlist and I'm actually listening as type this post.  Make sure to check out the links below to add some Colour to your listening experience.


http://www.colourfulradio.com/

Guest Interviews on Colourful

Rindge Leaphart

No comments:

Post a Comment